German Consular Info Evening
Did you know that the German Consulate General of Chicago does more than just renew your passport? German citizenship, inheritance in Germany, registration of births and marriages, pension and restitution we can guide you through these with ease.
After a successful first Consular Information Evening last year, the German Consulate Chicago picks up this new tradition and offers another informative evening and insight into the consular, legal world.
For the second time, Vice Consuls Mrs. Jessica Fernandez and Mrs. Silke Grunow are holding an informational reception for Germans and German Americans to meet the consular staff and learn more about Consular services. All participants are invited to stay for some 'gemütliche' afterwords with drinks and snacks.
- Am I a German citizen, and how can I apply for a German passport?
- Can I become a U.S. citizen and still remain a German citizen?
- I used to be German and lost German citizenship when I became American.
Can I become a German citizen, again?
- How do I register my child's birth in Germany?
- Do I have to register my U.S. marriage in Germany?
- Can I change my name here in the U.S. and get a German passport with this name?
- Do I have to have my U.S. divorce acknowledged in Germany?
Reservations are requested, online at
Light reception to follow, attendees are encouraged to bring materials needing clarification.
Please join us for this presentation complete with question and answer section as well as a light reception.
Reservations are requested, attendees are encouraged to bring materials needing clarification.
This event is Wednesday, 19 November 2014 at 6:00 pm at the
DANK Haus German American Cultural Center
4740 N Western Ave, Chicago IL 60625
block from the Western Brown line stop
Free parking at the MB Financial Bank at Western & Gunnison
DANK Haus German American Cultural Center (Ver)
4740 N. Western Ave
Chicago, IL 60625
|Edad mínima: 16|
|Se aceptan perros: No|
|No fumar: Sí|
|Accesible a silla de ruedas: Sí|