"Happily Ever After" - A Character Dining Experience
Join Cinderella and 7 of her Princess friends; Snow White, Aurora, Ariel, Jasmine, Belle, Tiana, and Rapunzel for "Happily Ever After" - A Character Dining Experience on Saturday, January 28th presented by Your Party Princess.
This enchanted experience is complete with musical performances, interactive activities and celebrations, character meet-and-greets, and a delicious meal provided by Eddie Merlots Restaurant!
Brunch Menu Includes:
(Smaller portions for children, larger portions for adults)
- Waffles with Berry Compote or Mickey Mouse Pancakes
- Scrambled Eggs
- Hash Browns
- Fresh Fruit
- Soda or Juice
- Mini Danishes for Dessert (assorted flavors)
Adults may purchase Alcoholic Beverages at the event for an additional cost.
10AM: VIP Experience: $80 per person - SOLD OUT
Includes all activities, individual photos with every character, full meal, a seat in the private dining hall for a more intimate experience, a special gift from the characters, & an invitation for a private meet-and-greet / photo opportunity with all characters at the beginning of the event. (Taxes & Gratuity included.)
11AM: General Admission: $60 per adult; $50 per child - SOLD OUT
Includes all activities, individual photos with every character, and full meal. (Taxes & Gratuity included.)
- Doors open at 9am for VIP and 9:45am for General Admission. PLEASE ARRIVE AT DOOR OPENING to help us keep on schedule and to ensure each guest can experience all activities. Please expect a short wait before being seated.
- Seating is assigned and cannot be changed upon arrival. If you wish to be seated with or next to another reservation, please indicate the name on their reservation in your notes and we will do our absolute best to accommodate your request!
- Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Children under the age of one do not require a ticket and must sit on the lap of a parent attending the event or safely in their car-seat. A meal will not be provided.
- All ticket prices include tax & gratuity.
- Brown Paper Tickets is the ONLY legitimate ticket seller for this event. No outside sites or venues will sell tickets to this event.
- Parents and/or guardians must accompany their child or children throughout the entire event.
- Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE but are completely transferable! If you are unable to attend, feel free to give your tickets to a friend or family member!
- Characters are subject to change in the event of a performer illness or emergency.
Ticket sales end on January 26th at 10:00am, or until tickets are sold out.
Eddie Merlot's (Ver)
1502 Illinois Rd S
Fort Wayne, IN 46804
|Apropiado para niños: Sí|
|No fumar: Sí|
|Accesible a silla de ruedas: Sí|