Nixyáawii Neighborhood Open House
Sign up to learn more about the Nixyáawii neighborhood! Hear from CTUIR staff members who can help answer your questions.
We will be holding several hybrid info sessions with in-person and virtual options:
- July 13, 2022 from 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- July 27, 2022 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- August 17, 2022 from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- August 17, 2022 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
All sessions will be in-person in the Cayuse/Umatilla conference rooms at the Nixyáawii Governance Center (46411 Timíne Way, Pendleton, OR). Virtual attendance will be available by phone or Microsoft Teams.
The new Nixyáawii neighborhood is an opportunity for CTUIR Tribal Members to build, live, and enjoy their own homes in their own community. Nixyáawii will sit on approximately twelve acres, and will be located southeast of the Nixyáawii Education Center and Yellowhawk Tribal Health Center. Fifty shovel-ready residential lots will be available, and will include:
- 99-year leases for a choice of lots between 4,000 and 6,8000 square feet
- Flexibility for homeowners to build and own a home that suits their needs
- Paved streets and sidewalks
- A community park and walking trails
- A safe, walkable design with close proximity to CTUIR events and services at the Nixyáawii Governance Center, Nixyáawii Community School, and the Yellowhawk Tribal Health Center
- Easy access to Kayak Public Transit
- Access through alleyways behind each lot
- Stubbed-out utility connections
- Access to electricity through Pacific Power and fiber optic internet
- Space reserved for future neighborhood businesses and services
Nixyáawii Governance Center (Ver)
46411 Timine Way
Pendleton, OR 97801
Online Access Information
You will be provided instructions to access the digital content for this event. When and how these instructions are delivered to you is determined by the Event Organizer. To ensure access, use an up-to-date email address and avoid unsubscribing from email updates. See our Help Center
for more information.
|Se aceptan perros: No|
|No fumar: Sí|
|Accesible a silla de ruedas: Sí|