Body & Movement Explored
Join Columbia City Ballet for Body & Movement Explored, showcasing regional choreographers and including choreography by some of Columbia City Ballet's own professional dance artists. Three performances, March 11 - 13, 2021 at Trustus Theater of Columbia. Purchase your tickets now!
Trustus Theatre: COVID-19 PROTOCOL
As the Columbia theatre community begins to safely reopen and explore the new reality of performing during a pandemic, Trustus Theatre is determined to create the safest way for us to join together at 520 Lady Street. The following precautions are put in place in accordance with the CDC and SCDHEC for the safety of staff, performers, audience members and volunteers. If you are not feeling well or have been exposed to COVID-19 in the last two weeks, please call the box office at 803-254-9732 to discuss ticketing and refund options.
GENERAL SAFETY PROTOCOLS:
Any person entering Trustus Theatre or attending any events hosted by Trustus Inc. waives all liability against the owners and staff for any injuries caused by the inherent risk associated with contracting COVID-19 at public gatherings.
- Trustus Theatre capacity will be kept to 50% upon reopening.
- Masks are REQUIRED for entry and during attendance. Masks can only be removed if actively eating or drinking.
- To maintain social distancing, all seating will be positioned to provide a 6-8 ft. distance from other patron groups. All groups must be 4 patrons or fewer. All indoor event ticketing will be managed by the box office, and all reservations will be made by phone so that we can personally ensure distanced seating and alert patrons to protocol: (803) 254-9732
- The Thigpen Main Stage will remain in the round orientation to allow more flexibility for distanced seating.
- Trustus Theatre sanitizes the building after every rehearsal and performance with a medical-grade sanitizer, used in hospitals and operating rooms.
- Trustus Theatre has installed Global Plasma Solutions air ionization systems on the Main Stage HVAC. Global Plasma Solutions is the first air purification solution to test COVID-19, achieving a 99.4% reduction of the surface strain within 30 minutes. These systems run continuously. LEARN MORE: Global Plasma Solutions
- All handles, rails, counters, sinks, doors and commonly touched surfaces are wiped down with disinfectant before and after each performance.
ENTRY AND WHILE YOURE HERE:
- House Managers will be asking all patrons to self-certify that they have not been exposed to COVID-19 in the last two weeks and will be performing mandatory temperature checks at the door for each patron. Those with high temperatures of 100 degrees or higher will be re-checked after 5 minutes. If a high temperature continues to read, the patron will not be admitted, and a refund may be negotiated.
- Staff, House Managers, and Volunteers will be trained on safety guidelines and enforcement, and patrons are asked to be respectful and comply with any requests made by Trustus staff or volunteers.
- We ask that patrons arrive early so that common areas do not become overcrowded. Please be aware that you may be asked to wait outside while other guests are seated.
- Hand Sanitizer Stations can be found at several locations in the theatre, bar, and restrooms for patrons to use.
- Patrons should remain six feet apart and follow markings throughout the theatre.
- Patrons are encouraged to not loiter in the lobby after the show. If you are the family or friend of an actor or performer, please make plans to convene outside of the theatre and wear your mask (we must keep them healthy).
- Seats are assigned and guests are asked to stay in their seats. It is important for Trustus Staff to know the exact location of all patrons and keep an accurate seating chart.
- Popcorn service will be unavailable upon initial reopening. When it is deemed safe by management to return to popcorn service, popcorn baskets will be sanitized after each use.
Front of House Staff will open both front doors of the theatre, the back exit and the stage door to offer patrons multiple exits at the end of the show.
- The Trustus Bar is limited to 5 patrons at a time. Patrons will be able to pre-order concessions when they make their reservation, and your partys order will be delivered to your seats upon arrival.
Trustus Theater (Ver)
520 Lady Street
Columbia, SC 29201
|Apropiado para niños: Sí|
|Se aceptan perros: No|
|No fumar: Sí|
|Accesible a silla de ruedas: Sí|