Opening Day Tailgate Party in the Sausage Haus Pavilion @ Miller Park
The Milwaukee Brat House and Jack's American Pub are ready to throw a ridiculous party to celebrate the opening of this historic season!
The Brew Crew start their 50th season vs the rival Chicago Cubs on Thursday March 26th at 1:10pm. This season we've partnered with the Milwaukee Brewers to host our Opening Day party at the Sausage Haus pavilion, located in the parking lot at Miller Park. The Sausage Haus provides an indoor & outdoor tailgate party unlike anything else available at Miller Park with Private Restrooms for our tailgate guests, an inclosed party area in case of weather, plus a full bar set up.
Meet at the bar, take the shuttle to the Miller Park, and join us for an unforgettable all-inclusive tailgate experience.
Details are as follows...
Date: Thursday - March 26th
Bars Open: 8am
Shuttles Start to the Ballpark: approximately 9am
Brewers vs Cubs: 1:10pm
The Party will be ready to rock by the time the first shuttles arrive!
Before March 1st
- $65 - Tailgate Only
- $165 - Tailgate + Game Ticket
After March 1st
- $75 - Tailgate Only
- $175 - Tailgate + Game Ticket
- VIP access to the Sausage Haus Pavilion in the Parking Lot at Miller Park.
- All you can drink Full Bar & Beer & White Claw, featuring Stoli, Jim Beam, Miller & Lakefront Brewery beers on tap.
- All you can eat brats, burgers, and hot dogs + all the fixings, chips, cheese & sausage platters, fresh fruit & cookies.
- Cozy Knit Winter Hat.
- Round trip transportation to and from Milwaukee Brat House.
- Pregame Party w/ live DJ set
- Tailgate Games set up for the ultimate pregame party w/ Flip Cup, Beer Pong, Giant Jenga & Connect Four
Tailgate+Ticket packages are limited to the first 50 customers. Tailgate space is limited to the first 500 people, and this event will very likely sell out. This party is gonna be one for the ages. Get your tickets early to save $ and make sure you're there.
Party is for only for guests 21+
Milwaukee Brat House (Ver)
1013 N. Old World 3rd St.
Milwaukee, WI 53203
|Edad mínima: 21|
|Apropiado para niños: No|
|Se aceptan perros: No|
|Accesible a silla de ruedas: Sí|