Come join us!!
What happens when we turn off our phones, gadgets, screens and distractions to sit and listen? really listen to one another? Magic happens!! Homewood Stories magic that is >
Experience for yourself the genuine connection, a community event, a sense of belonging - -- of 'coming home' by turning off distractions and tuning in to each other.....
Best part of the night is having YOU in the beautiful audience!
Come early and come hungry so we can enjoy supper club-like style atmosphere provided by Ravisloe Country Club and our musician Kirk Lindstrom. Food and beverage will be available for purchase.
>>for the best hospitality and service please place orders early...if you are running late...call the proshop to place your order by 7 PM....thank you 708-798-5600 as service is suspended during the show and the kitchen closes at showtime!
Doors open > 6:00 PM > with food/beverage available for purchase
pre-show music by Kirk Lindstrom
Show starts at 7:30 PM
Cover $15 in advance/$20 at the door
True,stories, first person, off-book, 5 storytellers
* Paul Teodo > Retired healthcare executive, son of Italian Immigrants, father of two adult men author of PASTAMAN
* Roger Barra > retired from dept of Water Reclamation dist of Chicago, actor in local plays as well as extra in many movies
* Moe(Maureen)Gavin > Life time resident of Beverly, married 39 years to her high school sweetheart, an accountant for Christian Century Magazine, this will be her debut as a storyteller!
* Jack Zimmerman > avid storyteller from the SW side, Viet Nam Navy veteran, trombone player on Bozo's circus, retired from the PR dept at the Lyric Opera
* Dr. Karen ODonnell: Producer, host, dentist that gives her patients homemade fudge.
**for those of you who prefer to purchase your ticket in advance by check or cash .. $15 in advance, $20 cash at the door >>email > Karen@homewoodstories.org
>to sign up on our email list go to > https://tinyurl.com/y74d8ngo
**all sales final**
Ravisloe Country Club (Ver)
18231 S. Park Ave
Homewood, IL 60430
|Edad mínima: 18|
|Apropiado para niños: No|
|Se aceptan perros: No|
|No fumar: Sí|
|Accesible a silla de ruedas: Sí|