Garden to Glass: Iconic Olbrich
Use your senses to get up close and personal with Olbrich's award-winning gardens. Experience some of our most iconic garden spaces in a more intimate way, along with some lesser-known gems as well!
Smell, touch, and taste your way through this guided sensory tour, featuring plants we all know and love, as well as those that surprise and astonish! Nearly 3,000 different plant species call the Gardens home, and each has its own unique story to tell.
At the end, enjoy a botanical cocktail inspired by the plants featured during the experience. Remember your visit with a souvenir glass along with recipes to make your own botanically inspired drinks at home.
Perfect for individuals, couples, or small groups of friends!
$25 per person, includes tour & signature cocktail and glass.
June 2019 - September 2019
- Upon arrival, check in at the main desk in the Visitor Center Lobby.
- Complimentary parking is available at the Gardens.
- Dress appropriately for the weather; experience takes place entirely outdoors.
- Water is provided during the experience, but personal water bottles are also welcome.
- Participants will be standing for most of the experience. Benches are available for short rests.
- A "mocktail" (non-alcoholic) version of the signature cocktail can be provided with advance notice.
- Ages 16-21 welcome, but can only receive non-alcoholic "mocktail" version of the drink.
Do you have 9 or more adventurous friends? Member of a book club, social group, or meet-up? Family or wedding guests in town? WOW your group with a private Garden to Glass experience!
To schedule a private group experience, call 608-243-0156 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. At least two weeks notice required.
Refunds need to be approved by the administrator. Exchanges are ok.
Olbirch Botanical Gardens (Ver)
3330 Atwood Ave
Madison, WI 53704
|Edad mínima: 16|
|Apropiado para niños: No|
|Se aceptan perros: No|
|No fumar: Sí|
|Accesible a silla de ruedas: Sí|